Monday, March 21, 2011

Rotten to the Corre- Episode III: A Hairy Situation

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*Wade Barrett is using his phone, presumably texting someone. It makes a message bleep, the same heard every Monday night on Raw whenever the GM makes an announcement.*

Heath: The Raw GM has an announcement! Oh, wait…

Wade: Relax. It’s just my phone. Somebody sent me a tweet.

*Wade reads the tweet and is visibly irate.*

Wade: Damn it, Heath! Why did your hair tweet me?

Heath: I don’t know. Why don’t you ask it?

Wade: Heath, stop playing around it! This is ridiculous!

Heath: What’s so ridiculous about it?

Wade: Your hair has a Twitter. That should answer your question.

Heath: It should, but it doesn’t.

*Justin Gabriel walks over to Heath and talks into his hair.*

Justin: Tweet him again. I want to do something funny.

Wade: Oh, come on, Justin! That’s…

*Wade’s phone goes off again. As it makes the noise, Justin turns the lights on and off.*

Justin: Now it’s like the Raw GM.

Heath: Nice!

*Heath and Justin high five, while Ezekiel Jackson laughs in the background.*

Wade: Stop laughing, Ezekiel!

*Ezekiel frowns.*

Justin: Stop being mean to Ezekiel!

Wade: Sorry, Ezekiel. I’m just a little frustrated right now.

Heath: Over my hair. Which is honestly pathetic, if you think about it. No offense.

Wade: Saying “no offense” doesn’t make your comment any less offensive, Heath.

Heath: You’re right! Let me make it up to you.

Wade: No, thank you! I can’t possibly imagine what your help would entail.
*Heath busts out his laptop and goes on Twitter. He’s very mysterious and secretive about what he’s doing, not even allowing Justin access.*

Justin: Come on, Heath! I want to see what you’re doing!

Heath: Give me a few minutes, Justin.

Justin: I want to see now!

*Justin starts throwing a temper tantrum. Ezekiel comes over and calms him down, while Wade face palms. After a few minutes of silence, Heath is finished.*

Heath: Done!

Justin: Sweet! Let me see!

*Heath turns his laptop, giving the other Corre members a view of his creation.*

Wade: YOU MADE MY SHOULDERS A TWITTER!

Heath: Yeah! I thought, since you were so jealous of my glorious hair having one, that your burly shoulders should get one to compensate.

Justin: Neat! I want one for my beard.

Ezekiel: I want one for my smile.

Wade: You’re not getting one for your smile, Ezekiel!

*Ezekiel frowns.*

Heath: Don’t worry, Ezekiel. Shawn Michaels had a Twitter for his smile, but he lost it.

Justin: Can I still have one for my beard?

Wade: No!

Justin: Why not?

Wade: It’s not menacing! Neither is having a Twitter for my shoulder or Heath’s hair. I want them deleted!

Heath: Relax, Sparky! Twitter’s not serious business. Nobody’s going to doubt our masculinity for having one. Besides, you yourself have a Twitter.

Wade: I use it for ethical and educational purposes. Such as giving today’s youth knowledge of artists such as Orwell.

Justin: You also make fun of Heath constantly.

Wade: Which is important to inform today’s youth.

Ezekiel: That Heath’s an idiot?

Wade: Yes! He’s also a bit slow when it comes to insults.

Heath: If it means that much to you, I’ll delete your shoulders. My hair stays, though.

Wade: *rolls eyes* Fair enough.

*Heath deletes the shoulder Twitter.*

Heath: Happy now?

Wade: Yes. Now, let’s go. We’ve got a plane to catch.

*The Corre gather their things and head out the door. As they’re about to leave, Heath stops dead in his tracks.*

Heath: Hey, I’m not an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment